Process Operators | Location Royal FloraHolland Aalsmeer (EN)
Are you that handy, experienced process operator who is looking for a new challenge? Look no further, we have it for you. We offer you a fun workplace within an enthusiastic and committed team in one of the world’s largest industrial washers. LCS is the service provider in terms of washing the flower boxes (buckets) for the world’s largest flower auction Royal Floraholland in Aalsmeer.
Our machines wash up to 60 million flower buckets and racks annually. This is done with a high quality in terms of removing contamination and stickers, but also with a high degree of hygiene; clean, disinfected flower buckets ensure maximum life span of the cut flowers. Thanks to our efforts, every day thousands of florists receive their bouquets of cut flowers in clean, representative buckets every day. Who wouldn’t be delighted by a beautiful bouquet of flowers!
For support of our container washing plant in Aalsmeer, we are looking for:
Assistant and head operators (M/F)
What can LCS offer you?
- A fun, dynamic job in which you get the space to develop yourself.
- A fair salary including shiftwork according to the Collective Agreement of the Cleaning Industry
- (RAS) based on a 38-hour work week, 26 holiday days and a year-end bonus.
- A full time contract with future prospects
- A pleasant company culture
- Special workplace with nice colleagues
- Independent operation of the container washing machines.
- Solving process disturbances.
- Performing minor technical repairs.
- Working together with other (auxiliary) operators in order to always achieve a good output.
What are we looking for?
- An experienced and motivated employee with (process) technical affinity.
- You have a completed LBO or MBO education or comparable.
- Eager to learn, because to stand still is to go backwards.
- You are independent yet collegial and can work in a team in a structured way.
- You have an eye for and feeling for technique and technical processes.
- You are collegial, collaborative, flexible and willing to work in a 3-shift system. Sometimes we ask you to work overtime.
Is this function really something for you and do you largely meet our job description? Mail us, if possible with your CV and a short motivation.
For more information, you can also call Brian Boëtius (Team leader Aalsmeer) 06-40171376 or Ruud Verbeek (Manager Operations) 06-10030438. We look forward to your response: email@example.com